Monday, August 5, 2013

What a wonderful day!

Monday, August 5, 2013:

Today has been a wonderful day.  The weather has been absolutely beautiful.  Low humidity, cool with a soft breeze.  I was feeling pretty froggy today and decided to wash all the window from the outside.  Well, I got it done and feel pretty proud of myself!  If my doctor were to read this he would probably ream me out but he doesn't know about my blog!  I used both my arms and really don't feel like I have caused myself any harm whatsoever.  I was pretty tired when I finished up, though.  Hahaha.

Later,

Glenda

2 comments:

  1. Mr Wayne told me about your blog when we chatted this week. I was glad to hear your surgery recovery is going so well. You have been in our thoughts and prayers and actually on our church prayer list! Monday's weather was nice-- felt just like a fall day. Don't overdo the window washing:) and have a good rest of the week.
    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Ramona! Stop by sometime.
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete