Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sluggish kind of day.....

Saturday, June 22, 2013:

Hi All,

I am having a very sluggish day.  I was really sleepy yesterday afternoon and went to bed sooner than I usually do and this morning I was still very, very sleepy and slept until I was ready to get up in my own sweet time.  I have a little bit of the chemo head going on, still sleepy, food tastes terrible.  The taste of food went away very fast yesterday.  I had breakfast and all tasted 'normal' then  that afternoon I couldn't eat a thing.  Nasty, nasty, nasty.  Milk seems to be my beverage of choice and of course I am trying to ingest the obligatory mass amounts of water I have been told to drink.  The good thing is........ it won't be as long as it has been.  Hahahaha!

Have a nice weekend, no matter the weather.

Hugs,

Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment