Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Back to normal......

March 20, 2013, Wednesday:

Today has been a very good day.  I worked Tuesday for the first time in a week.  I still was not quite up to par but I needed to stay busy.  When I got off yesterday I was starving for something with flavor and I wanted Spaghetti.  I was still fearful of the effects I might suffer from eating any but I made some noodles and poured on some Prego Spaghetti Sauce and it was the best thing I have ever eaten!  I did not add any meat, onions, garlic or bell pepper like I wanted to but it was still good.  It did not upset my tender gastrointestinal tract at all.  So, off to bed I went around 9 pm.  I got very little sleep in spite of taking an Ambien.  I went back to work today, Wednesday and felt like my old self for a change.  The only side effects I am now having are difficulty sleeping, slight headache, gums are swollen and sore (not bleeding) and my sense of smell is incredibly sensitive.  It has been 13 days since my treatment and hopefully I can look forward to 7 days of normalcy.  I want to thank everyone for their prayers, cards and calls.  You pick me up when I am down and for that I am very thankful.  (Now what I really want are BBQ ribs!!)

Off to bed very early.  I have been getting very little sleep lately and hope to get some extra zzzzzzz's  asap.

Hugs,

Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment