Friday, April 12, 2013

I am no longer 'Spot'!

April 12, 2013, Friday,

I have had a very good week and felt really good.  Yaaaay!  My friends at worked showed me a lot of love on Wednesday and surprised me with a bag full of wonderful gifts.  I will be posting photos of it all on Sunday.  They are a wonderful group of people and I am thankful and blessed to be working with them. 

I am no longer 'Spot'.....all of my spots have disappeared as quickly as they came.  About the only thing I am now experiencing is an occasional pain shooting through my head and my eyes are really red and tearing up.  I put it off to all the pollen in the air but that does not seem to be the case.  I have never had allergies before but my friend Colleen thinks the chemo has affected my sinuses and I think she is right.  With everything else, this should pass.

I won't be able to post again until Sunday night so until then stay safe and have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,

Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment