Thursday, April 18, 2013

Today is the day after the 3rd of my 6th scheduled chemo treatment.......

Thursday, April 18, 2013:

I had a chemo treatment yesterday and normally I don't feel bad until about the 3rd day.  I wasn't so lucky this time.  My treatment was over by 2:30 pm and by about 5:30 pm I was feeling pretty bad and really sleepy.  I went to bed early (8 pm) and at 1:30 a.m. I was wide awake.  (The steroid I had to take the night before!)  I finally got up at 3:30 a.m. waiting for 9:30 when I had to go back to the doctor to get my Neulasta shot to boost my white blood cell count.  I got my shot and then had to run some errands even though I did not feel like it at all.  After that I came home and cooked dinner and now I am chilling.  My ribs around my back are aching and I took Tylenol that usually helps relieve the ache.  My headache is back, too.  I am not sure what is to come.  Hopefully this is the worst of it.  Now I am halfway through treatments.  Wooohoooo only 3 more to go.  I will leave this post now and make another one that is happier.

Hugs to all,

Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment